Monday, July 18, 2016

OMG DAVID TENNANT!!!

                  I know I and my fellow authors have only been writing about Undertale, Dan and Phil, and things like that. But today I bring you: DOCTOR WHO. Yeah I'm whovian! What you gonna do about it? I don't know why, but I never felt comfortable about talking about Doctor Who. Even though one of my friends I'm pretty sure is a whovian too....
                 Anyways, if you haven't already, WATCH THE SHOW. It's amazing. I know you think its only about aliens and monsters and a Doctor to save the universe from them, but your wrong. It has a better, richer story line then that. So since this is too short to end this, I'm gonna tell you some of my favorite characters.
               First, Rose Tyler aka Bad Wolf has to be one of two of my favorite companions. She may be a small town girl, but she can kick butt!
               Second, Clara Oswald. She is my favorite companion. I don't know why, but something about her I always liked. Shes a teacher, but still can teach a few things to the Doctor.
              Third, David Tennant, aka the Tenth Doctor. He is my favorite Doctor. He is as smart as heck and not afraid to show that! But he can get a bit insane time to time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment