Monday, July 18, 2016

THE BEST VALENTINE CARDS FOR YOU (obviously emo, don't lie) BAE

HELLO EVERYONE!


So the other day I was looking on google for sum dANK twenty one pilots memes, and came across some of these DANK VALENTINES CARDS. (that i will give to my classmates on the first day of school )
So here are the first ones, which of course are MCR. ( My Chemical Romance)
that one hit my heart so bad oUCH
NA NA NA NA NA
Okay next up, Panic! At The Disco (yaSSS)
do you get it?! his last name is urie! Your really cute! YAY!
for the savage in your life.
OKAY NEXT UP!!! TWENTY ONE PILOTS! ( the best ones, trust me)
for that one frickin frick
for the tear in your heart
Time for the last, but not least, FALL OUT BOY!!!!
WERE GOIN DOWN DOWN SUGAR WERE GOIN DOWN
HEAVY METAL BROKE MY - DOOT DOOT_ HEART

So I hope you enjoyed these valentine cards! 

Sorry all you BVB fans I couldn't find any for them :(

BOI !!!








2 comments: